WE ARE MEMORY
At Memory we believe knowledge work is broken, but with your help we might just fix it. Powered by artificial intelligence and 50 brilliant minds, we craft software that helps people do their very best work. That includes you: we trust you to work on your own terms, define your schedule and directly influence where we’re headed. You know where you're most productive, which is why you can work from our Oslo HQ or remotely from anywhere within the EU, EEA, Switzerland and UK. Whatever works; we’re here for your best.
- You reside in the EU, EEA, Switzerland or UK.
- You have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have experience programming in both Java and Kotlin.
- You have experience building Android applications and libraries.
- You have experience building UIs with Jetpack Compose.
- You have experience with SQLite and writing SQL queries.
- Collaborate with peers as part of a cross functional team to help shape new features.
- Implement and deliver new features as well as bug fixes to Memory’s Android apps.
- Help evolve our company-wide best practices for Android development.
NB: This job offer is for a full-time employee, we do not accept applications from agencies or consultancies.