Remote within European working hours or based in our Oslo HQ.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Memory is looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Manager to take our rapidly growing business to the next level.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will own content strategy, production, and distribution for our first tool, Timely. The role requires a deep understanding of the Timely brand, product, and users to develop the right marketing messages and content to accelerate brand awareness and lead generation.
Reporting to the Head of Acquisition Marketing, you’ll be a key part of the team, deciding which content is produced to hit our ambitious acquisition targets. You’ll also get the opportunity to work across the business, dedicating time to product teams and the wider business.
- Leverage market research, data, trends, SEO strategies, and customer insights to create content supporting Timely’s Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams
- Work with the Head of Acquisition Marketing to develop and optimize content to improve Timely’s organic performance, spanning blog articles, landing pages, pillar pages, guides, and beyond
- Plan and direct the production of regular content that resonates with our target audiences through our eclectic and popular Timely Blog
- Generate engaging copy for multi-channel communications, including monthly newsletters, in-app updates, nurture campaigns, and email campaigns
- Partner with content distribution team to build Timely presence across earned media, including providing copy and direction for guest posting and link building opportunities
- Serve as a co-owner of brand voice and content quality across Timely’s digital channels
- Manage our team of freelancers to get the right content in a timely fashion
- Fluent English speaker with superb writing and communication skills, with 3+ years’ experience in journalism, content marketing and/or digital marketing (B2B SaaS ideal - either agency or in house)
- Experience producing long- and short-form content, from thought piece features and e-books to social media copy
- Developed storytelling skills with the ability to present concepts in a clear and engaging way
- Strong research and analytical capabilities, able to quickly tap into the concerns and language of specific audiences
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development, and delivery skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth business environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
- Good working knowledge of SEO best practices
- Good understanding of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Experience with content syndication
- Experience with SEMrush, Ahrefs or Moz
- A competitive salary
- A charming and friendly team of passionate, motivated people who work with humility, kindness and open-mindedness
- We’re a company that is building a better future for work, and we live our values - we respect your home life and understand the needs of individuals.
- Fully remote! Work from anywhere in the world
- Regular (if you like) trips to our Oslo HQ for creative sessions - Norway is lovely, and Memory HQ is a lot of fun.
- High level of autonomy. We try to minimize meetings and trust people to do their best work.