Product and development
Memory is looking for a full time DevOps Engineer to research, implement, deploy solutions. You will be responsible for deploying and managing Cloud based services, pipelines and infrastructure facilitating.
Does this sound like you? Then keep on reading!
Powered by artificial intelligence and 55 brilliant minds, Memory crafts software that helps people do their very best work.
That includes you – we trust you to work on your own terms and define your schedule. You know where you're most productive, which is why you can work from our Pune office or remotely from anywhere in Europe (as long as you’re available during 9AM – 3PM Oslo time).
You will be part of a company where AI is at the core of the business, meaning you will directly influence where we’re headed as a company, and always be encouraged to experiment and stay up to date!
- Build and maintain the CI/CD pipelines
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting system
- Build and maintain highly available systems
- Working with software developers and software engineers to manage application deployments.
- Share knowledge with team members & participate in various learning-sharing activities
- Improve and maintain our current infrastructure for application deployment
- Building and setting up new deployment tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve release processes
- Perform root cause analysis for production infrastructure errors
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure
- Experience with AWS web services like ECS, Fargate, S3, RDS
- Experience of building web application deployment infrastructure from scratch
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Strong knowledge of DevOPS : delivering cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch, Kibana or big data frameworks (i.e. Hadoop, Spark) is a plus
- Good knowledge of Ruby or Python is a plus
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Collaborative team spirit
- Flexible. We are an international company located in multiple time zones, so you are open and willing to occasionally move your availability to some early mornings or late evenings as required.
What we offer:
Work from our Pune office or remotely
Flexible working hours and complete ownership over your schedule
Autonomy as a master of your own work
A competitive compensation package and stock options in a fast-growing startup
Direct influence over where we’re heading - your voice will be heard
A diverse, inclusive, and high-performance culture
What we value:
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understand this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?