We’re looking for an experienced Head of Partnerships. You'll work closely with other software makers that we can ingrate with and help make each other successful.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive adoption of Memory’s products among companies offering software products and services to businesses and business users
- Own the growth of Memory’s B2B Reseller ecosystem while facilitating product and platform collaboration between Resellers and internal product teams
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Memory a favoured company with which to partner
- Define partnerships strategies and execute on go-to-market plans, on an individual Reseller basis; acting as a true extension of the Reseller’s team
- Hands-on role which can include weekly calls, managing training sessions, updates on products, highlighting changes to the Reseller Program, providing support.
- Provide a responsive, proactive approach to supporting Reseller’s growth goals and challenges
- Ensuring that for all reseller pipeline, opportunities and deals you become the single point of contact in Memory
What You Should Have
- 4+ years of relevant business development experience in software partnerships, selling B2B software into our core sectors.
- 8+ years in senior B2B Sales roles
- B2B SaaS experience and a passion about Memory, our platform and the problem we are solving
- A thought leader who drives business forward and keeps our team ahead of trends
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Have maintained a large network of resellers by getting to know the needs and strengths of a larger number of partners
- Strong product knowledge is critical, as is a sensibility, and comfort with technical feasibility of partner integrations including APIs
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Memory and within partner organisations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?