Product and development
Ruby on Rails Engineer
Memory is looking for a Backend engineer with experience in building scalable web applications using Ruby on Rails. As a backend engineer, you will work on our current and future products with our team of engineers working across the globe to build and deliver the next big feature, improve application performance, scalability and deployment.
- Advance knowledge in Ruby
- Good knowledge in Ruby on Rails and MySQL
- Worked with Sidekiq, Redis, Memcached, Git
- Integrated with 3rd party API’s and OAuth2
- Experience working on DevOps or Systems Engineering tools would be an added advantage
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers and designers to identify and scope new features
- Gather and address technical and architectural design requirements
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and on production environment
- Work with CI and CD tools
- Follow emerging technologies
- Knowledge of Ruby, Ruby on Rails, MySQL
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?