Logging hours is a tedious task, but Memory radically simplifies it by creating a completely automatic timeline of everything you did in a day. You never have to try and think about what you worked on ever again.
Thus far, Memory has only been available on the desktop web version, but today we’re thrilled to introduce it on Android!
Here’s how it works:
- The page can be moved vertically and horizontally.
- Tap any event to set the start and end time. Then use the handles to adjust the total time. In the image above it’s set to 30 min.
- Tapping the green plus will bring up the New Entry page where you can adjust the note, project, tag and amount of time.
- Tapping the details button brings up additional information about the event you tapped.
- Note: The top right Apps link shows all available apps you can connect to Memory, but you can't yet connect via Android; you’ll have to do that from the web version for the time being.
In addition to Memory, we’ve also added an all-new Reports page, as well as the ability to start and stop timers. We hope you like it!
iOS support for Memory will also be coming shortly.