$14 million in funding and new awards!
It’s been a spectacular month here at Memory. We’ve just closed a mammoth $14 million funding round and landed 15 new awards for Timely in G2Crowd's Summer 2021 time tracking report. Neither could have happened without your ongoing support, feedback, and faith. Thank you for being so generous with your time and wisdom, helping us move from strength to strength.
More about the money
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve secured $14 million in what proved to be our quickest funding round to-date! In addition to contributions from existing investors, we welcomed two new investors onboard—Melesio and Sanden. Here’s a break down of the dream team:
- Melesio and Sanden, two Norwegian investors who have previously invested in Kahoot, Intility, and Boost.ai.
- SNÖ Ventures, our original investors. They are based out of Oslo and have been part of the company for well over five years now.
- Concentric, who have been with us for three years. Based out of London, UK, they are very well-known in the investor scene and bring a ton of experience.
- Investinor, who have also been onboard for three years. Norway’s largest VC, based out of Trondheim and Oslo.
A substantial portion of the funds will be spent on new hires, as we look to scale our company to 100 people. Keep a close eye on our jobs page if you’d like to get involved! As always, we’d love to hear from you, so send your wildest ideas for improving Timely to support[at]timelyapp[dot]com.
Some of the press coverage from the announcement:
Our funding timeline
15 new G2 awards
Thanks to you, we’ve done it again! Timely received no fewer than 15 awards in G2Crowd's Summer 2021 time tracking report—our biggest G2 award scoop to date! In addition to being awarded “Leader” status, Timely took home Best Results, Best Usability, Best Relationship and Most Implementable.
These awards are 100% decided by actual customer feedback—that’s all of your ratings and reviews. These are then compared with user feedback for the 114 other time tracking tools reviewed on G2’s platform. Overall, Timely was rated higher than most time tracking apps on almost every aspect of performance—from ROI and usability to ease of setup and customer relationship.
Timely was rated highest for:
- Ease of completing timesheets
- Performance and reliability
- Project accounting/revenue recognition
We have an average 97% satisfaction rating for:
- Quality of support
- Ease of use
- Ease of admin
- Ease of doing business
- Ease of setup
New Timely tricks
- You can now move hours in bulk from one project to another, either from a project’s “Timesheets” tab or the “Reports” page. Learn more about building greater efficiency into Timely with bulk actions.
- Planning beta will be retired on 1st July—but we’re building all the best parts of it into your Hours page for free. Take a look closer look at planned time in Timely!
- Are you a tag fiend? To reduce visual clutter, you can now just hover over the tag icon on a time entry to see all its associated tags.
- In case you missed our Zapier integration webinar, we've recorded it for you! Check out how to set up no-code automations to streamline workflows between Timely and your other favorite work tools.
- The first stage of an advanced new planning tool is landing very soon… Watch this space!