With the Google Calendar App you can import recurring events, multi-day events, and full day events. Any data in Timely is never sent back or changed in Google Calendar, so the stuff you do in Timely stays in Timely.
How it works
More help >
- The Google Calendar widget will list events and meetings from your Google Calendar.
- You can also automatically import all events as planned time.
- Events that have not been changed in any way in Timely will update when you do changes in Google Calendar.
- Events you have changed in Timely, e.g. updated the time or project, will stop updating if you do changes in Google Calendar.
- When you delete the integration all unedited event will delete from Timely.
Quick Demo (Click to view large image)